Salary Range: $50,000-$55,000
This position is responsible for the full cycle recruitment process and its overall management. The HR Recruiter will source, screen, interview and hire employees into appropriate positions throughout the Company, while maintaining a candidate pipeline. The HR Recruiter will be able to help identify staffing needs and establish recruitment strategies. This position will report to the Human Resources Manager.
To learn more about the experience of working at IXP directly from our employees click here
to choose a video from our “About Me at IXP
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Coordinate and attend job fairs as needed.
- Source and recruit candidates by using excel, databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews and assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills and experience.
- Promote company’s reputation as being a great place to work and explain our Company benefits.
- Ensure candidates complete all appropriate pre-employment screenings.
- Submit and track employee background checks through the online third-party portal; provide frequent updates to hiring managers.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Maintain an active pool of candidates that have successfully participated in the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement creative recruiting strategies to increase candidate pool.
- Develop and maintain networks internally and externally to ensure a strong pipeline of potential candidates.
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent.
- Track hiring metrics for monthly reports.
- Onboard new employees and coordinate new hire training and orientations.
- Conduct post-hire follow ups to ensure our employees are transitioning well.
- Perform other HR duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college preferred with a concentration in Human Resources.
- Two (2) years of Human Resources or Recruiting experience.
- Broad understanding of Human Resources including staffing, compensation, payroll administration, benefits, employee relations, organizational development, training and performance management.
- Exhibits drive and resourcefulness
- Requires minimal direction.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviews, reference checks, background etc.)
- Skilled proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and presentation).